I have worked with many individuals on a one to one basis, both in my private practise and various organisations, for over 25 years. I have a wealth of experience of working for different organisations. These include various forensic settings, immigration centres, my own private practice and also as part of a mental health team in the community.
- Certificate in Person Centred Counselling – Nottingham University.
- Advanced Certificate in Person Centred Counselling- Nottingham University.
- Foundation Certificate in Transactional Analysis Counselling- The Berne Institute.
- 4 years Advanced Training in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy – The Berne Institute.
- Various Workshops and Holistic Therapy Qualifications
- British Sign Language Stage 1
Professional Body Memberships:
I am a registered member with the following organisation
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
I abide by the code of ethics as set out by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I am very clear about maintaining professional boundaries and client confidentiality.